A number of YouTubers and professional FIFA players were able to get some hands-on time with EA employees and the group outlined some changes coming to FIFA 19.
Outlined in a Reddit post from a video by DJMariio, the changes focused on adding some new moves, celebrations and button changes to help the game run smoother.
The changes are as follows:
- PK are fix, the ball will not go under the gk arm as often. Change of shooting style
- You can change the GK position at FK
- Set players to auto-intercept or defend manually
- Set your own quick tactics (Formation/Custom Tactics)
- LT+B (L2+0) to do volleys
- LB+RB (L1+R1+0) to do low driven (Not as effective as 17/18)
- New reception moves
- New skill moves "La croqueta" (Iniesta signature move) others will be confirmed later
- They want to make players like Busquets to be useful
- New fake shot LB(L1)+fakeshot
- New celebrations, you can now skip your goal celebrations
- Scoring from FK will be more common
- Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid all have their face scanned
- Timing shoot doble tap B(0) to make a better shoot, you will get a green or red indicator if you did it good or bad
- Now in the minimap your players will be circles and your opponent triangles.
FIFA 19 was revealed during the EA Play Conference
Photo courtesy of EA