Ahri, Evelynn, Graves, Jhin, Nami, Sion and the Dark Harvest rune will all receive nerfs in League of Legends Patch 8.20, scheduled for release Wednesday.
According to patch notes released Tuesday, all six champions were over-performing in one way or another, and League of Legends developer Riot Games decided to knock their power down. Check out the full list of changes below.
- Spirit Rush (R)
- Cooldown increased from 110/95/80 seconds to 130/105/80
- Whiplash (E)
- Empowered damage decreased from 95/115/135/155/175 to 75/100/125/150/175
- Last Caress (R)
- Damage decreased from 150/275/400 to 125/250/375
- Execute damage decreased from 300/550/800 to 250/500/750
- Base attack damage decreased from 66 to 63
- Whisper (Passive)
- Fixed a bug where Hail of Blades' bonus attack speed counted toward Whisper's attack speed conversions while Jhin was out of combat
- Ebb and Flow (W)
- Heal decreased from 65/95/125/155/185 to 60/85/110/135/160
- AP ratio and damage against enemy champions remain unchanged
- Base health regeneration decreased from nine per five seconds to 7.5 per five seconds
- Base damage decreased from 40-80 (levels 1-18) to 20-60 (levels 1-18)
Riot had previously explained the problem with Jhin and Hail of Blades in a Quick Gameplay Thoughts published Sept. 26, saying nerfs to one or both sides of the equation were likely.
Photo courtesy of Riot Games