Resident Evil 2 Solution Dispenser: How to Solve the Puzzle
Resident Evil 2 solution dispenser must be created while players are inside the Greenhouse.
In this remake of the 1998 Resident Evil 2, players will play once again as police officer Leon S. Kennedy and college student Claire Redfield as they try to escape the epidemic infecting the citizens of Raccoon City.
Released on Jan. 25 by Capcom on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows, Resident Evil 2 updates the original's tank controls and fixed camera angles with over-the-shoulder third-person shooting, as well as faithfully retaining elements of the original game such as plot, characters, inventory system, and puzzles.
Resident Evil 2 Solution Dispenser
One of the puzzles that might stump players is in the Greenhouse, in which the players, as Leon, must create a solution in the three vials in the dispenser. There are three tubes (small, medium, and large) and three buttons to control them. The left button transfers the liquids of the middle tube into the left tube, while the middle and right buttons rotate the tubes.
To solve the puzzle, players must follow these steps:
- Combine all the solution into the left tube
- Swap the center and right vials and then move the contents into the central tube
- Change the tubes so they are in order from smallest to largest, and then move the solution from the medium vial to the large vial
- Rotate the tubes so the large tube (which contains the least solution) and the small tube (which contains the most solution) are in the left and center columns respectively
- Combine the large and small tubes to the raise the solution up to the red line
This will reward the player with the Dispersal Cartridge (Solution).
Images courtesy of Capcom