Here are the Week 10 challenges and how to complete each one of them.
Fortnite Week 10 Challenges
- Place a Mounted Turret or a Damage Trap in different matches (3 total, 5 Battle Stars)
- Search Chests at Lazy Links or Dusty Divot (3 total, 10 Battle Stars)
- Assault Rifle Eliminations (3 total, 10 Battle Stars)
- Deal damage with Scoped Weapons to opponents (200 total 5 Battle Stars)
- Shooting Gallery stages: (3 total)
- Stage 1: Get a score of 5 or more at the Shooting Gallery east of Wailing Woods (1 total)
- Stage 2: Get a score of 5 or more at the Shooting Gallery north of Retail Row (2 total)
- Stage 3: Get a score of 5 or more at the Shooting Gallery east of Paradise Palms (2 total)
Love is in the air! In celebration of Valentine’s Day, you’re invited to join us for the #ShareTheLove event.— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) February 7, 2019
Jump in for special rewards and challenges starting tomorrow thru February 27. https://t.co/kCADlzFULb
Place a Mounted Turret or a Damage Trap
One of the easiest ones to execute, players simply need to place a mounted turret and damage trap in three different matches. The only difficult thing is to wait if the items drop.
Search Chests at Lazy Links or Dusty Divot
One of the easiest of the group, players need to search three total chests at Lazy Links or Dusty Divot. They can get it all done in one match.
Fortnite Assault Rifle Eliminations
Another one that players can grab in one match or any mode. Fortnite players need to snag three eliminations with an assault rifle.
Deal Damage With Scoped Weapons to Opponents
Players need to do 200 damage with a scoped weapon. This is another challenge that can be done in one match or over a series of them.
Fortnite Shooting Galleries
One of the few that needs to be done in order, players need to grab five points at the Shooting Gallery east of Wailing Woods. Next, they will need to complete the Shooting Gallery north of Retail Row and lastly, finish the Shooting Gallery east of Paradise Palms. These can be done in one match or over a few different ones.
Expedition Outpost Locations
Players need to visit an Expedition outpost in four different matches. They're fairly easy to find, as they're usually on top of hills with planes nearby. You have to do this in separate matches, so once you find one, you can't do another one until the next match.
Hit an Opponent With a Chiller Grenade or Boogie Bomb
Players need to hit an opponent with either a Chiller Grenade or a Boogie Bomb in three different matches. This can be done in any mode with these items available.
If you want the information all in one place here is a cheat sheet for all players
Photo courtesy of Epic Games