Fortnite Overtime challenges are coming to the game as part of the Fortnite Patch 7.40 update, according to Epic Games. The Overtime challenges will be perfect for fans looking for more missions to complete after breezing through the weekly challenges available for players. Here is everything you need to know about the Overtime challenges.
Love is in the air! In celebration of Valentine’s Day, you’re invited to join us for the #ShareTheLove event.— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) February 7, 2019
Jump in for special rewards and challenges starting tomorrow thru February 27. https://t.co/kCADlzFULb
Fortnite Overtime Challenges: Everything You Need to Know
Players will be able to participate in Overtime challenges soon in Fortnite. Epic Games revealed that starting with Patch 7.40, Overtime challenges will go live for players as an additional set of missions to complete.
UPDATE (Feb. 14, 11:12 a.m. ET): Epic Games revealed the challenges for the week, newly dubbed Overtime challenges.
The challenges are as follows:
- Find coins on featured Creative islands (15)
- Deal damage to opponents with Assault Rifles or Pistols (500)
- Search chests or ammo boxes at a motel or RV park (7)
- Place top 15 in duos with a friend (3)
- Regain health from a campfire in different matches (3)
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 47
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 71
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 87
- Complete Free Overtime Challenges to get Season 8 Battle Pass