Apex Legends Bangalore is the offensive powerhouse of Respawn Entertainment and Electronic Arts' new battle royale game.
Her skill set makes her a nuisance to deal with in skirmishes while also letting her pump out loads of damage. She's great to pair up with other Legends like Gibraltar and Bloodhound, letting her use her abilities most effectively.
Here's how to play Bangalore in Apex Legends.
Apex Legends Bangalore: How to Play Bangalore
Bangalore, known in lore as professional soldier Anita Williams, utilizes her military tactics and skills during a game of Apex Legends. Her abilities are as follows:
- Passive Ability: Double Time
- Taking fire while sprinting makes you move faster for a brief time
- Tactical Ability: Smoke Launcher
- Fire a high-velocity smoke canister that explodes into a smoke wall on impact
- Ultimate Ability: Rolling Thunder
- Call in an artillery strike that slowly creeps across the landscape
Bangalore is one of the most complete Legends in the game. She has a defensive, offensive and utility ability to use in any scenario. As mentioned before, combining her Rolling Thunder with Gibraltar's ultimate covers an unmatched amount of ground. Her Smoke Launcher doubles not only as cover to revive a fallen teammate, but also as utility to push up and destroy enemies.
Apex Legends is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on the Origin store for free.
Photo courtesy of Respawn Entertainment/Electronic Arts