Overwatch Patch Notes came out Feb. 27 in the wake of the massive PTR update and the release of the newest support hero Baptiste, though the update did not include any of those items and instead focused on bug fixes.
Overwatch Patch Notes
The bug fixes are as follows:
- Fixed a bug where turrets, AI bots, and Ashe’s Bob would target a friendly Mei’s Ice Wall
- Fixed a bug where players would fall through the docked boats to their death on Rialto
- Fixed a bug where the elimination sound effect would play after destroying a barrier
- Fixed a bug where the elimination sound effect wouldn’t play after getting a kill assist
- Fixed a bug where the Deathmatch end of the game screens and the Play of the Game animation didn’t have music
- Fixed a bug where the kill icon wouldn’t display after getting a kill assist
Out of these changes, perhaps the Rialto boat changes will be most notable for players. It's a terrible feeling to fall through an invisible hole in the ground, so it is good news that Blizzard has patched this.
Players will eagerly await the next big patch when many of the changes currently being experimented on in the PTR will be implemented in the main game.
The new patch is currently live for PC, Play Station 4 and Xbox One.
Photo courtesy of Blizzard Entertainment