The Division 2 Clans: Everything to Know About the Clan System
The Division 2 clans are a new feature coming to the game. Ubisoft unveiled more information about the system in a post ahead of the game's official release.
The Division 2 Clans
The Clan system is a new feature players will be able to use in The Division 2, Ubisoft explained. Clans will have membership ranks, a social space in the player's base, and will be entirely customizable.
"Clans will focus on building tight knit communities with common goals, and will consist of up to 50 accounts, with up to four characters each. The ability to create a clan is unlocked early as a part of The Division 2's story progression," Ubisoft said. "Anyone who has unlocked the feature can create their own, but to start progressing a clan, a total of four members is required."
There will be a Clan feed, that will keep players up to date with activity and progression. Players can leave messages on the feed to stay in touch with each other and pin important message to coordinate events. There will be two voice channels that can hold 25 players each, and will be available for players no matter what part of the game's story they are at.
There are qualities of a Clan that players can look at to base their decision to join the Clan on.
- Activities – The primary focus of the clan, PvE, PvP or both.
- Most Active Times – The time of day the clan is the most active.
- Atmosphere – The general atmosphere of the clan; would you prefer a relaxed easy-going clan, a clan focused on certain aspects of the game or a highly competitive PvP clan?
- Mic Requirement – If the clan requires a microphone to be able to join.
- Language – The primary spoken language of the clan.
- Region – The geographical location of the clan members.
The Division 2 Release Date
The Division 2 will be released March 15.
Cover photo courtesy of Ubisoft