Kayle and Morgana nerfs are on the horizon and will likely enter League of Legends Patch 9.6, according to a dev corner post Wednesday by Riot Games' Andrei "Meddler" van Roon.
From Riot Games' perspective, both Kayle and Morgana are looking to be on the powerful side following their reworks. Kayle will receive nerfs to her base stats and feel improvements for her Celestial Blessing (W) and Starfire Spellblade (E). Morgana's nerfs mostly target her Tormented Shadow (W) to reduce her effectiveness in the mid lane.
How Kayle and Morgana are looking so far and some changes for next patch— Andrei van Roon (@RiotMeddler) March 13, 2019
Bounties work in 9.6, with a lot of details soon
Quick followup on Clash tests from the weekend just beenhttps://t.co/pGWHgZBLNv
League of Legends Creep score bounties will receive a trio of changes. They will start to diminish if the opposing team closes the CS gap, will build more slowly in general, and will be contributed to by support item gold.
Clash tests in Latin America North and Latin America South ran into problems over the weekend. As a result, Riot Games will delay the European tests scheduled for the upcoming weekend while it resolves the problems discovered during the Latin American tests.
Finally, here are the specifics of the upcoming Kayle and Morgana nerfs:
- Attack damage per level decreased from three to 2.5
- Attack speed per level decreased from two to 1.5
- Default for Adaptive Force now AD instead of ability power
Celestial Blessing (W)
- Move speed bonus decreased from 26-50 (0.1 AP) to 26-50 (0.8 AP)
- Haste at end of 0.25 second cast now occurs at the start of 0.25 second cast
- Can no longer be canceled during wind down after cast
Starfire Spellblade (E)
- Cast time now scales with attack speed
Health per five seconds decreased from 5.5 to 4.5
Tormented Shadow (W)
- Total minimum AP ratio decreased from 0.8 per half second to 0.7
- Total maximum AP ratio decreased from 2.16 to 1.89
Photo courtesy of Riot Games