AC Valhalla Easter Eggs are spread out over the world, leaving callbacks to popular franchises such as Lord of the Rings, Dark Souls, and Game of Thrones. Rumor has it there may even be a mention of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic virus.
Easter eggs are a common occurrence in popular games that reach the size and hype of Ubisoft's latest title, Assassin's Creed: Valhalla. As the latest installment in the beloved historical fiction property, Assassin's Creed, this iteration follows the story of Viking raider Eivor in their quest for revenge. Along the way, players can meet some colorful characters and spot references to some of their favorite worlds.
AC Valhalla Easter Eggs
Below is a list of all the available Easter eggs players can uncover in-game.
- Dark Souls Bonfire—southwest of Ratae Bureau, inside a ruined castle.
- Covid-19—in an e-mail between Layla and Remy on the Animus laptop.
- Prodigy—Keith near the Ruins in Essexe shouting "Smack my bishop!"
- Game of Thrones—Tyrion's Sky Prison cell with a scroll containing his dialogue
- Legend of Zelda—Attack a chicken and the flock will come running to avenge their friend.
- One Punch Man—"The Walloper" wearing yellow, who takes half of Eivor's health with one hit.
- Lord of the Rings—Upon retrieving a golden arm ring from the lake, Eivor will call it "One worthy of a King."
- Harry Potter—"Strange List" item lists all Voldemort's Horcruxes in order.