Acuna FIFA 20 is one of the Objective Set challenges for the Shapeshifters promo. To win Acuna, you'll need to complete a series of objectives, four in total.
You can check the Team 1 list for Shapeshifters here. The cards seem to work similarly to FIFA 19's Scream cards as players have different stats and even positions. And there is a Squad Building challenge for Henrikh Mkhitaryan which is much more affordable than Neymar's PotM card released Thursday.
Acuna FIFA 20: How to Complete the Shapeshifters Objective Set
DRIVEN TO SCORE
- Score a Low Driven goal in 2 separate Rivals matches using Liga NOS players.
- Reward: 200xp, Two Players Pack.
EYE FOR ASSIST
- Assist a goal with a Through Ball in two separate Rivals wins.
- Reward: 200xp, Small Electrum Players Pack.
- Score in 10 separate Rivals wins using Argentinian players.
- Reward: 200xp, Electrum Players Pack
WORLD CLASS COMPOSURE
- Score a Finesse goal using Argentinian players in three separate SB matches on min. World Class difficulty (or Rivals).
- Reward: 87 Overall CM: Marcos Acuña (Sporting CP) Shapeshifters 7-Match Loan Item.