Not all Apex Legends abilities can be used on the new Trident vehicle, but certain heroes' abilities work quite well with it.
Season 7 introduced a lot of new updates to the game with the Trident being one of the most popular. The vehicle offers quick transportation across the map and new creative ways to attack your enemies. Here are the few abilities that can be used on the Trident.
All Apex Legends Abilities That Can be Used on the Trident
- Caustic Traps - Caustic can place his traps on top of the Trident. Enemy players that get too close to the Trident will trigger the traps and unleash the gas.
- Crypto Drone - Crypto's drone is a great ability to scout ahead of your squad to gain intel on enemy squads. Send it out while your teammate drives the Trident to prevent any ambushes.
- Gibraltar Dome - Using Gibraltar's dome is a great way to keep your squad safe as you traverse the map in the Trident. The Trident isn't exactly quiet so your enemies will hear you coming before you see them. The dome helps balance the battle field by shielding the entire vehicle.
- Lifeline Drone - If the Circle is closing in on you and your squad after a drawn out fight, use D.O.C Heal Drone after you hop into a Trident to escape the Circle and heal up before your next battle.
- Rampart's Ultimate - If you're going on the offensive, "Sheila" is your best friend in the Trident. Rampart's Emplaced Minigun can be placed on top of the Trident to deal out massive amounts of damage while your squad zooms around.