All the bridges in Fortnite have to be visited to complete the Deadpool Challenges for Week 5. Fittingly enough, there are five bridges to visit — one for each week of challenges to date. Here's how to find all of the rainbow bridges and complete the challenge.
All Bridges Fortnite: Where to Find All the Bridges in Fortnite
Unlike many Fortnite challenges, this one doesn't ask players to find small, obscure, or hidden objects. Instead, it just tasks them with visiting large landmarks easily discoverable on the map. Still, it can be helpful to have a checklist to move through to make sure you hit all the locations you need to hit to complete the challenge.
All five bridges can be found at the following spots:
- Red Bridge: Between Salty Springs and Pleasant Park, spanning the river
- Yellow Bridge: East of Misty Meadows, by the mountain
- Green Bridge: Southeast of Frenzy Farm, on the southern end of the adjacent island
- Blue Bridge: Due east of Pleasant Park, on the road to Craggy Cliffs
- Purple Bridge: Between Slurpy Swamp and Weeping Woods
Visit all five in any order to complete the challenge.