V Rising players want to know all the Chaos Abilities they can acquire in-game.
Chaos is just one of the power types players can use while attempting to rebuild their territory in V Rising. This erratic purple power can become one of the most useful for the vampire that learns to wield it.
All Chaos Abilities in V Rising
Basic Chaos Abilities
- Aftershock — Smash the ground, causing a shockwave that erupts, dealing 100% magic damage in a line and inflicting Chaos Burn.
- Chaos Barrier — Increase movement speed by 10% and block melee and projectile attacks in front of you for 2s. Blocking an attack launches a projectile towards the attacker, dealing 75% damage, pulling the target towards you, and inflicting Chaos Burn.
- Chaos Volley — Launch 2 Chaos Bolts in a sequence that deals 125% magic damage and inflicts Chaos Burn.
- Power Surge — Remove all negative effects and apply a shield on the target ally or self that shields the target for 150% of your spell power. Increases movement speed by 25% and attack speed by 25% while the shield lasts.
- Void — Summon an orb that explodes at the target location, dealing 70% magic damage and inflicting Chaos Burn.
Travel Chaos Abilities
- Veil of Chaos — Dash towards input direction and elude nearby enemies for 2.2s. Your next melee attack deals 25% bonus damage. Can be recast to dash once more, spawning a second illusion. Your illusions explode, dealing 50% magic damage to nearby enemies.
Ultimate Chaos Abilities
- Chaos Barrage — Launch 4 Chaos Orbs that deal 75% magic damage on a direct hit, dealing 75% magic damage to enemies in the area while inflicting Chaos Burn.
- Merciless Charge — Charge forward and grab an enemy, dealing 125% magic damage, and push them in front of you. Deals 100% magic area damage and inflicts a Stun lasting 1.5s when reaching maximum range or when colliding with another enemy or object.
More information about how to use abilities in V Rising can be found in our ability guide.