All secret missions in Minecraft Dungeons will be necessary to complete if you want to enjoy all the game has to offer. Here are all of the secret missions in Minecraft Dungeons, and how to unlock them.
There are five secret missions in total, and you need to get a map to unlock them. Some missions can only be taken once you've unlocked Adventurer difficulty by completing the game once.
All Secret Missions in Minecraft Dungeons: How to Unlock
You'll need Adventurer difficulty to unlock this mission. In Pumpkin Pastures, before you go into the Fortress, go around until you find a ship. Kill the enemies aboard, and you'll get your map.
To get the Cow Level, you'll need to collect nine runes hidden throughout the game. There's a rune in each mission, and once you've found them all you'll reveal a new path in your camp to the secret level.
- Creeper Woods- After saving the villagers, go to the bottom left and find a stone platform. Head inside the cobblestone ruins and press a button for the rune,
- Soggy Swamp- After beating the Corrupted Cauldron, go to the columns near the exit and find a button hidden among the mushrooms.
- Cacti Canyon- The button is on the left of the gate with the blue key, hidden in the foliage.|
- Pumpkin Pastures- In the middle of the level, you'll find a stone wall. Follow it until you see some boxes, and you'll find the button.
- Redstone Mines- After you've rescued the villagers a second time, find the button hidden among the stones on the northwest wall.
- Desert Temple- Once you have the gold key, go east until you find two palm trees. The button behind the left one.
- Fiery Forge- After entering the forge proper, you'll find a slumped over golem. The button is on the left of it.
- Highblock Halls- After you defeat the first wave of enemies, go outside in the rain to the marketplace. The button is on the right on a wall.
- Obsidian Palace- Find the library halfway through the mission. The button is on a bookshelf at the back of the room.
After rescuing the villagers in Creeper Woods, take the other path to a temple. Press a button net ot the door to gain access to the map.
When you come across the supply area in Soggy Swamp, take the other path to a cave. Head inside, a press a button, and claim the map. You'll need Adventurer difficulty to get this one.
After you head down a big staircase in Highblock Halls, interact with both of the shields on the wall.