Players in V Rising are wondering about all the Unholy abilities in the game.
Unholy abilities are primarily based in necromancy and decay. These focus specifically on manipulating the corpses and diseases commonly found in the world and using them as weapons against one's enemies.
Below, we've put together a full list of all the abilities under this type.
All Unholy Abilities in V Rising
Basic Unholy Abilities
- Corpse Explosion — Raise a bone pile from below that explodes at the target, dealing 125% magic damage, and applies a fading snare that lasts for 1s.
- Pestilence — Launch a wave of 3 unholy projectiles that each deal 40% magic damage, knocks the target back, and inflicts Amplify that increases damage taken by 25% for 5s.
- Purgatory — Call down a pillar of energy that slows enemies in an area for 1s and heals allies for 40% of your spell power. After 1.2s, the pillar erupts in a powerful burst of energy, dealing 75% magic damage to enemies and healing allies for 75% of your spell power.
- Unstable Mosquito — Summon a mosquito that chases an enemy and explodes after 1s. Deals 60% magic damage in an area and inflicts Amplify that increases damage taken by 25% for 5s.
- Ward of the Damned — Increases movement speed by 10% and blocks melee and projectile attacks in front of you for 2s. Each absorbed attack summons a skeleton. Enemy melee attackers are knocked back.
Travel Unholy Abilities
- Veil of Bones — Dash towards input direction and elude nearby enemies for 2.2s. Your next attack launches a projectile that deals 25% magic damage, bouncing up to 4 targets, and inflicts Amplify that increases damage taken by 25% for 5s.
Ultimate Unholy Abilities
- Summon Fallen Angel — Summons a fallen angel to fight for you for 15s. Attacks made by the fallen angel inflict Amplify that increases damage taken by 25% for 5s.
- Volatile Arachnid — Summons spiderlings that chase down your enemy and explode when nearby, dealing 100% magic damage. Spawns a toxic fume that deals 20% magic damage every 0.8s while slowing enemies by -25%. Can be recast up to 3 times.
V Rising is currently available in Early Access on Steam.