There are numerous vaults to be discovered across the Fortnite island. Here's where you can find each one.
Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 1 is kicking off with some weekly challenges. One challenge tasks you with opening up a vault alongside another player. You'll need a Duo, Trio, or a Squad for this one and you'll also need to know where you're heading. Vaults are usually full of loot, too. So besides completing a challenge, they're a good place to get you and your team loaded up on gear.
Vaults can be tricky to find on this new island if you don't know where to go. Fortunately, we've listed below exactly where you need to head in order to complete the challenge.
All Vault Locations in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 1
There are a total of seven vaults scattered around the island, all reasonably spaced apart. No matter where you land, you'll likely not be too far away from one. To find a vault, head to one of these locations:
- South of Condo Canyon and just to the southeast of Chonker’s Speedway
- In the snow southwest of Greasy Grove
- North of Camp Cuddle, over the river
- To the northwest of Logjam Lumberyard
- Directly south of Shifty Shafts, across the lake. To the southwest of Coney Crossroads
- To the northeast of The Daily Bugle.
- On the small, middle island to the east of Sanctuary
Once you've found a vault, you'll need to stand near the entrance with your team and activate it. You'll only need to open one vault in order to complete the quest.
It's unclear whether these vault locations are permanent or if we'll see them move, or more added, in the future. For now, learn their whereabouts and you'll have a great advantage going into your matches.