We've compiled a list of all the Weapon Abilities in V Rising.
Interested in the different types of skills that come with each weapon in V Rising? Look no further! Below, we've gathered all the abilities for each separate weapon a vampire can use to reclaim their ancient territory.
All Weapon Abilities in V Rising
We've broken these down according to their weapon type, of which there are seven: swords, spears, axes, maces, crossbows, reapers, and slashers. Each one has a basic attack and two special attacks.
- Basic Attack — Perform a combo of melee attacks, dealing 35% / 35% / 40% physical damage.
- Whirlwind —Spin around and slice nearby enemies, dealing physical damage every 0.25s for 1.1s.
- Shockwave — Send forth a shockwave, dealing 70% physical damage and launching the enemy hit into the air for 1.6s. Recast the ability to teleport to the target, striking it three times. Each strike deals 25% physical damage.
- Basic Attack — Perform a combo of melee attacks, dealing 40% / 40% / 50% physical damage.
- A Thousand Spears — Perform a multi-stab attack, dealing 30% physical damage 8 times. Recast during the effect to perform a thrust attack, dealing 30% physical damage and knocking enemies back.
- Harpoon — Throw a spear that deals 70% physical damage and pulls the enemy toward you.
- Basic Attack — Perform a combo of melee attacks, dealing 45% / 45% / 55% physical damage.
- Frenzy — Dash forward and strike the first enemy, dealing 100% physical damage. Enter a state of frenzy that increases your movement speed by 25% and increases attack speed by 30% for 0.8s on a successful hit.
- X-Strike — Throw two axes in the shape of an X. Each hit deals 85% physical damage and slows the enemy for 1.5s. Hitting the enemy where both axes intersect inflicts a 2s incapacitate.
- Basic Attack — Perform a combo of melee attacks, dealing 50% / 50% / 60% physical damage.
- Crushing Blow — Vault towards the cursor and slam your mace into the ground, dealing 110% physical damage and inflicting a 2s fading snare.
- Smack — Smack enemies in front of you, dealing 50% physical damage and knocking them back, incapacitating them for 1.2s.
- Basic Attack — Fire a projectile that deals 115% physical damage on hit.
- Rain of Bolts — Fire a salvo of 5 bolts into the air that rains down on your enemies, dealing 40% physical damage each in an area and inflicts a 1.5s fading snare.
- Snapshot — Fires a quick bolt that deals 75% damage, interrupts casts, and inflicts a 2s fading snare.
- Basic Attack — Perform a combo of melee attacks, dealing 50% / 50% / 55% physical damage.
- Tendon Swing — Swing your reaper, dealing 125% physical damage to nearby enemies, knocking them back, and inflicting a 2s fading snare.
- Howling Reaper — Throw a howling reaper that spins in place, dealing 20% physical damage every 0.25s for 2.5s. The initial projectile hit slows enemies for 1.5s.
- Basic Attack — Perform a combo of melee attacks, dealing 27.5% / 27.5% / 35% physical damage.
- Elusive Strike — Dash back and forth slashing at your enemies, dealing 60% physical damage and inflicting a 2s slow on each hit.
- Camouflage — Enter a state of camouflage, increasing movement speed by 25% for 3s. Your next primary attack deals 80% physical damage and incapacitates the enemy for 3s. Using any skill breaks camouflage.
V Rising is currently in Early Access on Steam.