Dominating close-range engagements on Urzikstan starts with equipping the best meta AMR9 loadout in Call of Duty: Warzone Season 1 Reloaded.
Warzone Season 1 Reloaded came with plenty of weapon changes, including long-awaited nerfs to the MTZ Interceptor and WSP Swarm. The two guns were easily the most popular choices in Warzone since Urzikstan's release, but now, new options are rising to the top of the meta after the latest update. As the RAM-7 secures itself as one of the best long-range weapons, the AMR9 is quickly becoming the favored SMG.
Check out why the AMR9 is the new meta SMG, along with its best build in Warzone Season 1 Reloaded.
AMR9 Gets Buffed in Warzone Season 1 Reloaded
The AMR9 was one of the only SMGs in Warzone Season 1 Reloaded to get buffed on release day. The gun was never a meta option in Warzone Season 1, but now, more and more casual and professional players are using the AMR9 on Urzikstan and Vondel.
Check out the changes instituted by the developers in the Jan. 17 patch:
- Max Damage increased to 31, up from 28
- Near-Mid Damage increased to 27, up from 25
- Min Damage increased to 25, up from 23
Then, just one week later, the AMR9 SMG got another buff in the Jan. 23 patch. Here's the latest changes:
- Increased rate of fire from 789rpm to 833rpm (+6%).
- JAK Ettin Double Barrel Kit
- Overhauled firing mechanism to simultaneously fire two bullets per shot.
- Decreased aim down sight spread by 75%.
- Decreased hipfire spread penalty by 50%.
Despite the new JAK Ettin Double Barrel Kit changes, Warzone content creators like Metaphor and WhosImmortal recommend forgoing the Conversion Kit in favor of a faster, more aggressive build.
AMR9 Warzone Loadout: Best Meta Build in Season 1 Reloaded
Here's the best meta AMR9 build in Warzone Season 1 Reloaded:
- Muzzle: Shadowstrike Suppressor S
- Underbarrel: SL Skeletal Vertical Grip
- Magazine: 50 Round Drum
- Rear Grip: Phantom Grip
- Stock: Demo D50 Buffer Tube
"This is a fast, snappy, and aggressive AMR9 build," WhosImmortal explains in his latest YouTube video. "It is easy to use. If you can land those upper body shots, you are going to be set. This thing will feel very, very good."
Once you get comfortable with the loadout, you will dominate close quarters gunfights in Warzone Season 1 Reloaded.