Animal Crossing Switch has long time fans really excited for the next installment of the storied franchise, titled Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Nintendo's Yoshiaki Koizumi announced that the game would be delayed until March 20 during the company's E3 presentation last year. As we look forward to the next story in the Animal Crossing Franchise, here are five reasons to be excited:
Animal Crossing Switch: 5 Reasons to be Excited
1. You get a Pocket Camp. Pocket Camp is about experiencing the outdoor. This allows you to interact with your animals and enjoy smooth camp like experience while not actually being outdoors.
2. You can boost your friendship levels with your animals. Among the new features of the game allows more interaction with the animals. The ability to do a number of activities with them allows you to gain better friendship with them.
3. Mobility and sight seeing. Players will be able to maneuver through the island in the game. This allows you to visit a bunch of different locations efficiently but also enjoy things like sitting at the beach.
4. Shopping. In Animal Crossing: New Horizons, players are allowed to shop for various pieces of clothing their villager can wear. There also might be an Easter Egg that pertains to Sonic the Hedgehog, though that is just speculation.
5. Personalize your ride. The inside of your van can be personalized to your liking. The only limitations is your imagination and what designs come to your mind.