Apex Legends 1.10 went live Tuesday night kicking off the game's first limited time mode.
Legendary Hunt, the LTM, introduced brand new skins and challenges alongside even more content for the game. Fans are excited to dive right into the new mode as LTMs are an essential part to keeping battle royale titles fresh.
Here are the three most important things you need to know about Apex Legends 1.10.
Apex Legends has just released patch 1.2 which include bug fixes, new cosmetics, and a new LTM, the Legendary Hunt! Do you have what it takes to become the Apex Predator?@PlayApex @Respawn #ApexLegends #gaming pic.twitter.com/9yQSutgz5t— DBLTAP (@DBLTAPesports) June 5, 2019
Apex Legends 1.10: 3 Important Things to Know
Legendary Hunt - New Challenges and Rewards
Legendary Hunt runs June 4-18 and lets players experience a new playlist. The new playlist, dubbed the Apex Elite Queue, runs from June 4 through July 2 and is an integral part of the patch. Here's everything you need to know about the two new features.
- Legendary Hunt Badge - Finish in the Top 5 in any match
- Rare Wolfpack G7 Scout weapon skin - Finish in the Top 5 in an Apex Elite match
- Epic Master of the Hunt Bloodhound Legend skin - Finish in the Top 5 in any queue five time
- Legendary Tamed Beast Triple Take weapon skin - Win twice in any queue
Apex Elite Queue
- Qualify through by finishing in the Top 5 to get placed into a match full of Top 5 squads
- Optional queue
- The Ring closes faster and zone damage increased
Battle Pass Bonuses
Apex Legends Season 1 Battle Pass owners will rejoice to know they're getting two additional Legendary skins. The Honored Prey R-301 skin is gifted to all owners, and those who hit level 15 before Legendary Hunt ends will receive a Wraith Night Terror skin. Also, owners who finish in the Top 5 in any match (once per day) will get a free level.
Apex Legends Double XP Weekend
A double XP weekend will kick off June 7 at 1:00 p.m. ET and run through June 10 at 1:00 p.m. ET.
For more information on the patch, including the store skins, check out the official Reddit post.