Apex Legends Genesis Collection Legends changes were fairly prominent for the new patch.
EA and Respawn have announced a new limited-time collection event for Apex Legends titled Genesis Collection. The event kicks off June 29 and concludes on July 13, bringing in the original battle royale map with everyone's favorite drop zone, Skull Town.
Apex Legends Genesis Collection Legends Changes Explained
Developers have made significant changes to our favorite Legends for the upcoming event. Octane, Revenant, Lifeline, Bloodhound, and Wattson have received balance updates which include:
- Launch Pad cooldown increased from 60 seconds to 90 seconds.
- Slightly slimmed down hitbox (specifically his midsection, arms, and upper legs).
- Stalker climb height significantly increased. It's not literally unlimited now, but... that boy can really climb.
- Silence duration decreased from 20 seconds to 15 seconds.
- Reduced the duration of death protection by 5 seconds while using the Death Totem.
- Increased hit box size, mostly in the legs and waist.
- Eye of the Allfather scan revealed time decreased from 4 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Beast of the Hunt duration decreased from 35 seconds to 30 seconds. Time can still be added by downing enemies.
- Major Buff: Wattson can now place more than one Nessie on the map at a time with her Epic emote.
The Genesis Collection Event kicks off June 29, 2021, and runs until July 13, 2021.