Apex Legends Genesis Collection weapon changes will be rather numerous.
EA and Respawn have announced a new limited-time collection event for Apex Legends titled Genesis Collection. The event kicks off June 29 and concludes on July 13, bringing in the original battle royale map with everyone's favorite drop zone, Skull Town.
Apex Legends Genesis Collection Weapon Changes Explained
Apex Legends Genesis Collection will bring weapon balance changes for the event. Here are some of the changes:
- Increased Fire Rate from 6.25 -> 7.0
- Increased Base Ammo from 12 -> 14
- Increased Lvl 1 Mag from 14 -> 16
- Increased Lvl 2 Mag from 16 -> 18
- Increased Lvl 3 and Lvl 4 Mag from 18 -> 21
- Increased Hip Fire spread
- Slightly increased projectile speed
- Reduced charge time from 0.5s -> 0.35s
- Damage increased from 55 -> 60
These weapons have been buffed to increase their potential on the battlefield. As for Arenas, price adjustments will be made which include:
- G7 Scout
With buffs and nerfs balanced for the Apex Legends Genesis Collection event, fans are excited to drop in hot on King's Canyon and Worlds Edge for a limited time; June 29, 2021 through July 13, 2021.