Apex Legends gold items are the rarest loot in the game and for good reason.
They provide massive buffs to certain aspects depending on the legendary loot a player finds. There are currently four legendary gear pieces, four legendary weapon attachments, and two legendary weapons.
Here's everything you need to know about legendary items in Apex Legends.
Apex Legends Gold Items: How They Work
Here's a full list of the legendary items available in Apex Legends as of writing:
Armor/Gear (Note: provides same benefits as epic tiered counterpart)
- Backpack - Fast Heal: Healing items take half as long to use.
- Body Shield - Executioner: Finishers fully regenerate shields.
- Helmet - Fast Charge: Reduces tactical and ultimate recharge time.
- Knockdown Shield - Resurrection: Can self-resurrect once. Ability consumed upon use.
- 4X-10X Digital Sniper Threat - Optic: Sniper optic with threat highlighting and digital zoom
- 1x Digital Threat - Optic: Pistol, Shotgun and SMG close range optic with threat highlighting
- Barrel Stabilizer - Barrel: Large recoil reduction
- Turbocharger - Hop-Up: Reduces autofire spin-up time for Devotion LMG
- Mastiff Shotgun - 144 damage, 222 DPS: Powerful semi-auto shotgun
- Kraber .50-CAL Sniper - 125 damage, 70 DPS: Powerful bolt-action sniper rifle with 6x-10x variable optic.
Photo courtesy of Respawn Entertainment/Electronic Arts