Apex Legends has added another legend to its list of those blessed with Heirloom sets.
Respawn Entertainment confirmed that Revenant is the next legend to receive a coveted Heirloom set. Thanks to the expertise of Apex Legends informants on Twitter, players are prepared to collect all 24 pieces in his Collection Event, Genesis, and snatch the newest Heirloom on the market.
Genesis officially kicks off on Tuesday, June 29. For those bit by the Heirloom collection bug, we've compiled a full updated list for all the sets available in-game. Just make sure you've got a solid shard-earning strategy in place to buy them all.
Apex Legends Heirloom Sets: Full List July 2021
At the time of writing, there are ten legends who have Heirloom sets.
- Event: Chaos Theory
- Weapon: "Cold Steel"—a Pilot's knife with glowing gold elements.
- Intro Phrase: "Hope you're not afraid to get your hands dirty."
- Banner Pose: No Gun, No Problem
- Event: Iron Crown
- Weapon: "Raven's Bite"—an axe with raven detailing and a glowing red edge.
- Intro Phrase: "I honor those who've risen, not those who've fallen."
- Banner Pose: Glory Hound
- Event: Aftermarket
- Weapon: "Death Hammer"—a hammer with a skull at the back equipped with Nox gas.
- Intro Phrase: "I look forward to getting my hands on you."
- Banner Pose: Hammer Time
- Event: Fight Night
- Weapon: "War Club"—a hatchet with glowing fire-like elements.
- Intro Phrase: "When this is over, they'll all know the name 'Gibraltar.'"
- Banner Pose: Like A Rock
- Event: Fight or Fright
- Weapon: "Shock Sticks"—a pair of defibrillator drumsticks with Lifeline deco on it.
- Intro Phrase: "Check yo self—or wreck yo self. (laugh)"
- Banner Pose: Shock Sticks
- Event: Lost Treasures
- Weapon: "Too Much Witt"—a golden trophy of himself for "Best Competitor in a Battle Royale - Based on skill, but mostly looks".
- Intro Phrase: "Excited to see you all in the ring. Don’t worry, there’s plenty of ‘mes’ to go around."
- Banner Pose: You Really Love Me
- Event: System Override
- Weapon: "Butterfly Knife"—a butterfly knife filled with Octane's signature Stim, and a needle that can inject it into his body.
- Intro Phrase: "Run fast. Hit fast. Win fast."
- Banner Pose: Spin and Flick
- Event: Holo-Day Bash
- Weapon: "Boxing Gloves"—a pair of blue boxing gloves with screens on them, depicting Pathfinder’s emotions from the screen in his chest.
- Kill Phrase: "Did you see how great I was? I did all kinds of really amazing moves... are you listening?"
- Banner Pose: Lights Out
- Event: Genesis
- Weapon: "Dead Man's Curve"—a scythe with a blade that can extend or retract.
- Intro Phrase: "You don't want to see this up close, skin bag."
- Banner Pose: No Escape
- Event: Game's Launch
- Weapon: "Kunai"—a black kunai with a glowing purple edge. Also causes small portals to appear with any melee attack.
- Intro Phrase: "You know what I look like—come find me."
- Banner Pose: Fearless