Apex Legends Legendary Hunt challenges and rewards were revealed following the game's first limited time mode being revealed last week.
Apex Legends is nearing an important week ahead of E3 with details surrounding the Season 2 Battle Pass to be revealed during the event. In the meantime, the game's first LTM has been building hype.
Challenge rewards for the event were posted Tuesday to the Apex Legends Reddit by u/Dirtyhippee.
Here's everything you need to know about the LTM's challenges.
Apex Legends Legendary Hunt Challenges and Rewards Revealed
Here's what u/Dirtyhippee's PlayStation 4 screenshot revealed about the Legendary Hunt rewards:
- Limited Time Mode time length - June 4 - 18
- Complete special in-game challenges to score free Legendary Hunt loot! Don't lose sight of your prey - these rewards are event exclusives, and once it's over, they're gone for good.
- Legendary Hunt Badge - Finish in the Top 5 in any match
- Rare Wolfpack G7 Scout skin - Finish in the Top 6 in an Elite Top 5 match
- Epic Master of the Hunt Bloodhound skin - Finish in the Top 5 five times in any queue
- Legendary Tamed Beast Triple Take skin - Win twice in any queue
The screenshot also hinted at Battle Pass owners being able to earn even more exclusive skins, but the screenshot didn't show that information.
Apex Legends is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
Photo courtesy of Respawn Entertainment/Electronic Arts