Apex Legends loading screen stuck getting stuck is happening quite often for Apex players. This, while annoying, isn't a huge problem and typically is an easy fix. We've got exactly what you need to do to make sure you unstick yourself and get back into Apex Legends.
There are multiple solutions to this issue, as it is more of a general bug, and not attributed to purely one problem with one solution. So here are the multiple ways that you can resolve the infinite loading screen.
- Restart the Game or Computer.
- Change EA Server.
- Install the Latest Patches for Apex Legends.
- Flush DNS
- Run game as Administrator
Running the game as an admin and flushing DNS are both only applicable to PC. If you are unsure of how to do either of those tasks, we have you covered for that too. To flush DNS do the following.
- Press Windows + R to invoke Run dialog.
- Input cmd and press Ctrl + Shift + Enter to run Command Prompt as administrator.
- In the command console, type the following commands one by one and press Enter after each:
- ipconfig /flushdns
- ipconfig /registerdns
- ipconfig /release
- ipconfig /renew
- netsh winsock reset
Apex Legends Loading Screen Stuck: How to Fix
Once you've completed those tasks, simply restart your computer and launch the game, the loading screen should be gone.
Lastly, to run game as the administrator, you'll need to do the following.
- Right-click the shortcut icon or Apex Legends file and choose Properties.
- Go to the Compatibility tab and check the Run this program as an administrator option in the Settings section.
- Click Apply and OK to save changes
Hopefully these issues are resolved quickly, it appears as if Respawn is aware of the problem and on the case. Hopefully we don't see this issue anymore once Season 8 of Apex Legends starts up on Feb. 2.