Respawn Entertainment deployed a new patch for Apex Legends, having rolled it out yesterday on Nov. 14.
Apex Legends is well into Season 15, and while there's been plenty to enjoy with the latest offerings — including new Legend Catalyst — the season hasn't been without its problems. Of course, that's no strange news for Apex fans. The game has had its fair share of bugs and exploits over the years.
Luckily, Respawn is rarely far from a fix. This time, some of Apex's more pressing technical issues have been repaired, such as the camera now being correctly placed during Catalyst's finishers.
Below, we've listed the full notes for this latest patch.
Apex Legends Nov. 14 Patch: Full Notes Detailed
- Mark All Replicator Zones prompt is available in the dropship.
- Seer can use Survey Beacons again.
- Catalyst ability audio has been tweaked to be less noisy for those nearby.
- The camera is now correctly placed for victims of Catalyst's finishers.
- Seer's passive heartbeat sensor no longer goes through Catalyst's ult.
- Onscreen effects now display the correct VFX on Switch.
- Resolved a freeze affecting some players on Broken Moon and other maps.
While this latest update might not be adding much in terms of content, the fixes will go a long way to keeping the game relatively stable.