A new update has been rolled out for Apex Legends. Here are the full notes for everything that has arrived in Patch 1.82.
Respawn always seem to have battle on their hands when it comes to Apex Legends. With major bugs causing a lot of grief for many players, updates have been regularly rolled out in order to combat them. This update is no different, aiming to bring an end to the animated banner bugs which have been crashing games as of late.
Along with these fixes, though, a few other improvements have been deployed relating to Crypto, Pathfinder, and Bloodhound. Here is the full list of fixes for Patch1.82.
Apex Legends Patch 1.82: Full Notes, Major Bug Fixes
- Resolved an issue that caused players to be randomly unreadied while matchmaking in Ranked
- Fixed a couple of issues that were causing animated banner poses to cause hangs or crashes
- Improved protection against DDoS attacks
- Fixed audio and rendering issues with respawn ships
- Fixed an issue with using Crypto’s drone in the Map Room
- Fixed an issue with Pathfinder having a constant 30s grapple cooldown regardless of distance in Arenas
- Pathfinder Beacons Scanned tracker now updates correctly
- Fixed melee and spin-up exploits related to mobile Sheila
- The raven in Bloodhound’s Niflheim Hundr skin will now correctly show as white in the lobby
- Stability fixes and memory optimizations
The list, as you can see, isn't huge but the fixes should be useful as quality of life improvements in Apex Legends. Honestly, anything that resolves a game breaking bug is good in my book.
This update comes just in time for the Season 11: Escape reveal trailer, expected to drop later today. This trailer will give fans a new glimpse into what the next season of Apex has to offer, as well as proper look at the new tropical island-themed map.