Respawn Entertainment announced changes to player level progression and the level cap for Apex Legends.
"Starting December 3 we will be making changes to Player Level progression, which includes raising the level cap as well as rewarding players as they progress. We will also be introducing new gun charms to the Apex Packs," Respawn Entertainment said in the announcement.
Here's everything you need to know about the latest changes to Apex Legends.
Apex Legends Player Levels and Rank Progression Changed
Player Level Progression
- Player Level cap increased from 100 to 500
- Players can now earn 199 Apex Packs by level 500 (previously 45)
- Players will also earn a Player Level Gun Charm every 100 Player Levels
- 36 new Gun Charms are going into Apex Packs at Epic and Legendary tier
- Gun charms will now appear in the Rotating Shop for players who prefer direct purchase
Additionally, Respawn Entertainment changed the way players earn Apex Packs per level.
"The net impact of this change is that players will now earn 59 Apex Packs from level 1 - 100 (up from 45 Apex Packs prior to this change). All players will be retroactively awarded any Apex Packs they should have received under this new system. For example, players who are currently level 100 will receive 14 Apex Packs when this system goes live," Respawn said.
For more information on the changes, check out the official post here.
Photo courtesy of Respawn Entertainment/Electronic Arts