The Apex Legends Fuse Fireball Bundle went live Oct. 20 as a free pack for Prime Gaming members to claim through Amazon Prime.
Numerous game companies offer things like game keys, special loot and more through Amazon's Prime Gaming service, and Respawn Entertainment is among them. In the 15th content drop between the two companies, the next unique Apex Legends content bundle is now available to claim.
Here's a breakdown of how to claim the Apex Legends Prime Gaming Fuse Fireball Bundle.
Apex Legends Prime Gaming Fuse Fireball Bundle: How to Claim
Prime Gaming and Respawn are teaming up to offer Prime Gaming members a new, exclusive free bundle to claim.
To claim the bonuses, players will need to use their Amazon Prime account:
- Go to the official Prime Gaming Apex Legends loot website
- Select the Fuse Fireball Bundle and follow the instructions to link your EA account with your Prime Gaming account
- Once that’s done, click "Claim Now" to complete your claim request
- Rewards can be accessed through your in-game inventory
It's important to note that since Apex Legends does not have cross-progression, the bundle will only be redeemed on the first platform you log into with your linked EA account after claiming the offer.
Here's what's included in the Apex Legends Prime Gaming Fuse Fireball Bundle:
- "Fireball Filigree" Fuse character skin
- "Flavor Burst" Wingman weapon skin
- "Gingham Style" Fuse banner frame
These free rewards will only be available until Nov. 16, so players interested in picking them up should be sure to redeem the offer before it's gone forever.