Apex Legends Season 2 updates and fixes were detailed Saturday by Respawn Entertainment on the game's official Reddit.
Respawn Entertainment is hard at work updating and refining Apex Legends as apparent in a major known issues post on Reddit. Here's a list of updates Respawn has made and plans on making into Season 2.
Let the hunt begin ?— Apex Legends (@PlayApex) June 4, 2019
Now through June 18, earn your stripes by completing challenges, prove
your prowess in a new elite queue, and show you're the ultimate predator
with all-new rewards. pic.twitter.com/ki29XZ04N4
Apex Legends Season 2 Updates and Fixes Revealed by Respawn Entertainment
Here is a list of fixes Respawn made in the last patch:
- Havoc and Devotion base ammo reduced
- Skydiving from a Jump Tower "nerf"
- Deathbox loot ordering
- Octane jump pad sound issue
- Issues with controller / key binding
- Accuracy while sliding and ADS
- Changing game configs
- Caustic gas damage hurting players through walls
- Causing being able to drop endless gas traps
- Missing Twitch Prime Pathfinder Omega skin after getting it
There are even more bug fixes and quality of life updates Respawn plans on making leading into Season 2. Check out the full list on the Reddit post.
Photo courtesy of Respawn Entertainment/Electronic Arts