An Apex Legends summer sale appears scheduled to begin next week, according to data mining by frequent data miner @Shrugtal.
The sale will take the form of a week-long event titled Summer of Plunder beginning Tuesday, July 21 and ending Tuesday, July 28, per Shrugtal. Respawn Entertainment will offer Apex Legends players several cosmetic bundles, including the following from Shrugtal's data mining:
- Holy Grail Bundle: Seven Apex Legends loot packs, one Legendary loot pack and one exclusive Caustic Grail charm.
- Lucky Cat Bundle: 25 Apex Legends loot packs and one exclusive Lucky Cat charm.
- Treasure Trove Bundle: 70 Apex Legends loot packs.
Three skin bundles appeared in Shrugtal's data mining:
- Dressed to Kill Bundle: Exclusive rare Loba skin (Lost Treasure theme), exclusive Legendary P2020 pistol skin.
- Voidwalker Bundle: Returning Legendary Voidwalker skin from Wraith's Season 2 event of the same name.
- Phase Shift Bundle: Returning Wraith banner frames and skins from the Voidwalker event. Specific cosmetics have yet to be revealed.
Respawn Entertainment has yet to officially announce a summer sale event.