Respawn have deployed a small hotfix update for Apex Legends. Here's everything that's been modified in update 1.89.
Respawn Entertainment have pushed out a new update for Apex Legends. While this latest hotfix might not contain the huge amount of fixes that players were hoping to see, they'll certainly go a long way to keep things running smoothly. This latest update sees fixes for Bloodhound's Prestige Skin challenges as well as the pricing in the Arenas and the long-awaited leaving penalty for the Control LTM.
Below, we've detailed everything that's been added and modified in this latest patch.
Apex Legends Update 1.89: Full Patch Notes Details
- Bloodhound's Prestige Skin challenges resetting
- Enabling the leaver penalty for Control
- Certain Bloodhound stat trackers not working
- The first of several updates to address the fps issue on consoles
"We just pushed a small update to change the pricing in Arenas, including weapons that use Hammerpoint Rounds," said Respawn.
Updated weapons with Hammerpoint Rounds
- Mozambique white (50 -> 100), blue (150 -> 200), purple (300 -> 500)
- P2020 white (25 -> 50), blue (50 -> 150), purple (250 -> 500)
- RE45 purple (350 -> 400)
- EVA8 base (350 -> 150)
- Prowler white (200 -> 150), blue (350 -> 300)
- R99 purple (350 -> 300)
- Devotion purple (400 -> 500)
- LStar blue (250 -> 200), purple (350 -> 300)