Respawn released a small update for Apex Legends on July 22. The update was less than 1 GB on all platforms and changed some inconveniences that players were facing, according to the game's Trello board.
According to the board, there are many issues that developers are working to iron out in Apex Legends. Here's what we know about the latest patch and what Respawn has fixed so far.
Apex 2.01 Patch Notes- July 22
- Addressed a bug where players can switch skins or avoid using tactical while aiming down the sight at the same time.
- Addressed a bug where players at certain ranks do not receive the correct ranked rewards for certain seasons.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes.
The following changes were already added previously but surfaced in the latest patch notes as well:
- Addressed a bug where wearing an heirloom or some weapons results in reaching the maximum velocity on a zipline slower than usual.
- Addressed bug where Loba’s Ultimate no longer blocking doors.
- Fixed an issue where Wraith's ultimate disappearing, when deployed close to Harvester wall.
- Addressed bugs related to Rampage charging VFX, UI inconsistencies.
As more news is released on the patch and what else has changed, we will update this piece with more information.