Blizzard updated Overwatch's Experimental card Wednesday, buffing Ashe, Genji and Pharah while nerfing Mei and Reinhardt.
These changes only apply to the Experimental card, and are not guaranteed to ever appear in other Overwatch game modes. See the full list of changes below.
Overwatch Experimental Patch Notes April 1
- Magazine size increased from 12 to 15
- Shots no longer queue up the next shot if pressed slightly before recovery has finished
- Unscoped shots to reach maximum spread increased from 4 to 6
- Unscoped shots can now be fired much more quickly after firing a scoped shot
- You can now start reloading much more quickly after firing a scoped shot
Shuriken (Secondary Fire)
- Recovery lowered from 0.75 to 0.65 seconds
- Maximum ammo reduced from 200 to 120
Endothermic Blaster (Secondary Fire)
- Ammo cost reduced from 20 to 10
- Explosion damage increased from 65 to 80
- Impact damage decreased from 55 to 40
- Steadfast passive knockback resistance reduced from 50% to 30%