Assassin's Creed Valhalla new features include more player customization and a focus on stealth, with the game set to be released on Nov. 17.
Valhalla is the first new Assassin's Creed game to be released since Odyssey which went live in 2018. Valhalla is set in the Vikings age with the demo showing the game to be set in 873 AD with a majority of the map going to be based around England's geography.
Assassin's Creed Valhalla New Features
Assassin's Creed Valhalla is going to be bringing back some old features such as the combat system and interactive dialogue from Odyssey. In addition to popular features set to return, there are new features players can look forward to after waiting two years for a new game.
Valhalla new features include:
1. The hidden blade returns and will allow players to perform an instant kill.
2. Raids where the player and their 'team' will be able to attack another group such as a church or army.
3. Rations that will restore health instead of out-of-combat health regeneration.
4. More player customization instead of only gear and clothing, but includes hairstyles and colors.
5. Upgradable gear that will also impact player visuals/customization.
There are more new features yet to be announced and given more information which is most likely to come closer to the game's release. This includes an improvement on the dual-wielding combat method, settlement creation, and improvement and changes to the parkour movements.
Valhalla is set to be released on November 17 on PC via Epic Games and the Ubisoft Store, with no mention of it being released on Steam as of writing. The game will also be available for PlayStation4, Xbox One, and Stadia.