One of the Cleaners in Back 4 Blood is Doc. Here's what you need to know in order to play her perfectly.
Doc plays a unique role in Back 4 Blood. As a dedicated healer, Doc has been instrumental in keeping Fort Hope running. Doc's coveted medical background certainly makes her a valuable asset to any team combating the apocalypse, not to mention she's pretty handy with a gun.
If you're looking to play the healer role in Back 4 Blood, look no further than Doc. Here's everything you need to know in order to keep yourself, and your team, alive.
Best Weapons for Doc in Back 4 Blood
When it comes to weapons, Doc is fairly versatile. While her preferred weapon is listed as being the Beretta M9, players shouldn't feel like they need to stick to pistols. A good way to choose your weapons with Doc is by picking ones similar to the teammates you're looking to support. You don't want to be dealing damage up close and personal if your teammates are shooting from a distance; you're going to want to stay nearby if you need to heal them in a pinch.
For example, if the majority of your team are opting for ranged weapons, a good compliment to use with Doc could be a long-ranged pistol. Especially perfect if you want to keep in line with Doc's preferred weaponry.
Best Cards for Doc in Back 4 Blood
As Doc is a healer, the cards you choose should ideally help to boost her healing capabilities and the resilience of the team. Doc naturally comes with the following traits:
- + Heal Each Teammate For 25 Health Once Per Level
- + Healing Efficiency
- + Team Trauma Resistance
There are some great cards to pick in order to maximise Doc's efficiency. These include:
- Medical Professional: First aid kits and defibrillators also recover 15 trauma damage and 1 extra life.
- Antibiotic Ointment – +20% healing efficiency.
- Poultice: When you use a medical accessory, the target heals for an additional 20 health over 30 seconds.
- Avenge the Fallen: When you or a teammate becomes incapacitated, all teammates gain +30% damage, +20% reload speed, and unlimited ammo for 10 seconds.
- Support Scavenger: Sense nearby support accessories; more support accessories spawn.
- Group Therapy: When you use a medical accessory, all teammates heal for +5 health.
- Scar Tissue: Take 1 less damage from all Ridden
- Overwatch: Kills from greater than 15 meters grant 5 Temporary Health to teammates within 10 meters of the target.
- Chemical Courage: Pain Meds you apply also grant + 25% Damage for 60 seconds
While these are some of the more applicable cards for Doc, her versatility encourages experimentation. Give it a go and see which cards work best for your playstyle.
Back 4 Blood is available now on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Windows PC.