Battlefield 2042's system requirements will allow players to run the game on Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation4, PlayStation5, and PC. With Battlefield 2042's official release date arriving in the fall, players wonder if they can run the first-person shooter game on their computers.
Battlefield 2042: System Requirements Explained
While Dice has not officially released system requirements for Battlefield 2042, here are the minimum requirements that players have speculated for the game:
- Operating System- Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Central Processing Unit- AMD FX-8350/ Core i5 6600K
- Graphics Processing Unit/Video Card- GeForce Giga Texel Shader 1050 Ti/ AMD Radeon RX 570
- RAM- 8 Gigabytes RAM
Here's an additional list of suggested requirements for Battlefield 2042.
- Operating System- Windows 10 or later Windows versions
- Central Processing Unit- Intel Core i7-5820K/AMD Ryzen 5 2600
- Graphics Processing Unit/Video Card- GeFroce RTX 3060 Ti/ Radeon RX 5800
- RAM: 16 Gigabytes RAM
Players can preorder Battlefield 2042 on Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, GameStop, Microsoft Store, Playstation Store, and Steam.
When running Battlefield 2042 on the PC, Playstation5, or Xbox Series X/S, players can enjoy multiplayer matches with up to 128 users. As for Playstation4 and Xbox One players, matches can include 64 users at most.