The CR-56 AMAX, if used correctly, can be a highly effective weapon in Warzone. The lightweight, compact, and powerful assault rifle can offer high damage output in close-quarters combat and mid-range firefights.
With the right loadout and tactics, Warzone players will be able to maximize the utility provided by the AMAX assault rifle. If the player has good map awareness, the AMAX will give them the tools they need to strategically assault their opponents.
Best AMAX Loadout Warzone 2021
To unlock the CR-56 AMAX, players will need to get three Gunbutt kills with an Assault Rifle in 10 different matches. Once they have obtained this powerful weapon, players will be able to customize its loadout and unleash its full potential. The following attachments provide a highly effective AMAX that can help players come out of their match victorious:
- Monolithic Suppressor: increases range and suppresses gunfire at the expense of mobility
- Tac Laser: provides greater accuracy at the cost of exposing a player's location
- XRK Zodiac S440: further enhances the range of the weapon but reduces mobility
- Merc Foregrip: offers greater stability by reducing recoil
- 45 Round Mags: provides a larger magazine but increases weight
The Monolithic Suppressor and XRK Zodiac S440 will reduce a player's mobility, but will provide a greater range to pick enemies off. The Tac Laser may reveal a player's location, but when taking enemies down from a distance, players will have the advantage of increased accuracy. Lastly, the 45 Round Mags may slightly reduce mobility, but the added bonus of an extended magazine can at times prove to be a lifesaver. With the combination of these attachments, players will be able to capitalize on the powerful firepower of the weapon and become a tough opponent for others in their lobby.