The AUG in Warzone has proven to be a lethal SMG that provides high firepower at the expense of mobility. Although there are other SMG options in the current meta, the AUG remains one of the most effective ones around.
With the right loadout, players will be able to utilize the AUG to its maximum potential. The following guide provides an overview of the current best attachments for the weapon in 2021.
Best AUG Loadout Warzone 2021
These attachments provide players with a versatile and hard-hitting AUG that can propel them to victory:
- Monolithic Suppressor: increases range and provides sound suppression
- FTAC Ultralight Hollow: boosts aim walking movement speed
- Operator Foregrip: helps control recoil which allows for faster follow-up shots
- 5.56 NATO 30-Round Mags: offers greater damage and range at the expense of recoil control
- Stippled Grip Tape: speeds up aiming down sight and sprint to fire
The loadout will give players an edge in the battlefield. Whether facing off in close-quarters combat or lying in wait to strike against an enemy, the AUG with these attachments will prove to be deadly. Although the weapon might suffer from reductions in recoil control and fire rate, it will remain quite powerful with the benefits of increased range and damage and provides an option for quickly taking down enemies.