Pokemon GO features GO Battle League, a program which allows players to compete against each other and gain special prizes. Trainers, however, can only improve their global ranking with strategic move sets and Pokemon teams.
Players can participate in the GO Battle League after achieving level 10 in Pokemon GO. As Pokemon Go enters its eighth season of GO Battle League, players should choose their teams carefully when participating in the Great League. Pokemon GO's Great League began on May 31 and will end on June 14 at 4 p.m. ET.
Best Great League Team in Pokemon GO
Here's a list of some of the best Pokemon to use for the Great League:
- Skarmory (Steel- and Flying-type)
- Bastiodon (Rock- and Steel-type)
- Azumarill (Water- and Fairy-type)
- Altaria (Dragon- and Flying-type)
- Swampert (Ground- and Water-type)
- Sableye (Dark- and Ghost-type)
- Probopass (Rock- and Steel-type)
- Registeel (Steel-type)
- Cresselia (Psychic-type)
- Umbreon (Dark-type)
- Mandibuzz (Dark- and Flying-type)
- Venusaur (Grass- and Poison-type)
- Ninetales Alola Form (Ice- and Fairy-type)
- Deoxys (Psychic-type)
It is recommended to select Pokemon that have a balance of different types of stats. Players can select Azumarill, Stunfisk, and Abomasnow in order to make a reliable Pokemon team to use in the Great League. Other recommended teams include Stunfisk, Pelipper, and Tropius, as well as Skarmory, Swampert, and Galvantula.