The best-selling Switch games of all time may surprise some fans, with notable popular games not in the top 10 and surprising numbers for others. Here are the Nintendo Switch's best-selling games as of the end of Q1 on March 31, 2022.
Best Selling Nintendo Switch Games
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe- 45.33 million units
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons- 38.64 million pcs.
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate- 28.17 million pcs.
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild- 26.55 million pcs.
- Pokémon Sword/Pokémon Shield- 24.27 million pcs.
- Super Mario Odyssey- 23.50 million pcs.
- Super Mario Party- 17.78 million pcs.
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl- 14.65 million pcs.
- Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu!/Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee!- 14.53million pcs.
- Ring Fit Adventure- 14.09 million pcs.
Outside of these top selling-games, other notes include:
• Pokemon Legends Arceus sold 12.64M
• Kirby & The Forgotten Land sold 2.1M in 2 weeks
• Metroid Dread has sold around 2.9M
• Bayo 3 is set to arrive later in 2022
With new games currently in development at Nintendo, we may see a shift in this list in the next quarters, and it will be interesting to see if the gape between Mario Kart 8 and the rest of the pack begins to close.