The best XDefiant controller settings are here to give players the smoothest gameplay throughout the Open Beta.
The XDefiant Open Beta is now live until June 23 for players across all platforms. Although the game is not available on Steam, players can still explore the new updates on PC, Xbox Series X|S, and PS5. Simply download the game and get settled with the improvements in faction and weapon balancing, along with other quality of life changes.
As you play, you will want the best controller settings. Here's a breakdown of the best aim assist, sensitivity, and more for XDefiant.
Best XDefiant Controller Settings Guide
The best XDefiant controller settings are as follows:
- Button Layout: Brawler
- Stick Layout: Default
- Aim Assist: Standard
- Aim Assist Strength Adjustment: 0
- Aim Assist Follow Adjustment: 0
- Aim Response Curve Type: Standard
- Controller Aim Look Sensitivity Factor: 0.60x
- Controller Aim Scope Look Sensitivity Factor: 1.00x
- Invert Horizontal Axis: No
- Invert Vertical Axis: No
- Horizontal Sensitivity: 50
- Vertical Sensitivity: 50
- Acceleration Speed Multiplier: 1.00x
- Dead Zone (Left Stick): 3
- Dead Zone (Right Stick): 3
- Controller Vibration: Off
Of course, when it comes to sensitivity and dead zones, feel free to customize your settings with your personal preference.
If you plan on watching XDefiant on Twitch throughout the Open Beta, check out all the free rewards you can earn and claim here.