Biomutant is chock full of interesting mounts for players to find and ride. Some must be tamed out in the wild, some are unlocked through quests, but all have the same stats, including movement speed. The main differentiating factors are visual flavor and, occasionally, the terrain the mount can traverse. Here's how to get each of the mounts in the game.
Biomutant Mount Guide: How to Earn Every Mount
There are three mounts you can unlock simply by completing the main story (the Mekton, Googlide and Octopod). The rest require exploring the world.
- Puki Azure Gnoat — Found in the Whereabouts biome
- Putignoat — Found in the Knupstonies biome (or during the Meat Eater quest)
- Miff Gnoat — Found in the Yerpfields biome
- Surfipelago Gnoat — Found in the Serfipelago biome
- Abo Gnoat — Found in the Fnackyleaves biome
- Pumb Gnoat — Found in the Kluppy Dunes biome
- Old Pea Gnoat — Can be purchased from Murkadorpus Outpost
- Old Amber Gnoat — Can be purchased from Vespidut Outpost
- Old Scarlet Gnoat — Can be purchased from Quirkquarp Outpost
- Snickels — Can be purchased from Ankati Fortress
- Mubi — Can purchased from Netra Fortress
- Mekamjut — Unlocked through Noko quests
- Mjut — Unlocked through Noko quests
- Mekafingro — Unlocked through Whiz quests
Some of these mounts can be purchased under different names from vendors, but the names are the only differences.
There are also three special terrain mounts:
- Batnamnam (flying mount) — Unlocked through Pebble quests
- Gullblimp (blimp) — Unlocked through Lobo quests
- Pee-Wee Gargantua (water mount) — Unlocked through Gill quests