Biomutant's Old World Storage shelters are special loot containers that can only be opened by following a certain procedure — namely, by clearing out nearby Fluff Hulk Nests. These creatures are some of the game's most powerful, but successfully defeating them gains you access to some tasty loot in return. Here's where to find each of the Old World Storage shelters, and where to find the corresponding Fluff Hulk Nests.
Biomutant Old World Storage: How to Find Old World Storage Shelters
There are 14 Old World Storage shelters in total.
- Old World Storage 4H is found south of Pumsidums in the Knupstonies biome. If you've already claimed this region in your tribe's name, they'll help you take down the Fluff Hulk.
- Old World Storage 3G is found northwest of Floatboat. The Fluff Hulk is on the southeast side of the island, and the storage room is on the northwest side.
- Old World Storage 3E is southeast of Domp Outpost. The Fluff Hulk is on the northern island, and its storage is south of that location.
- Old World Storage 6I is north of Bumlidof, on the northern side of Knupstonies. The storage room can be seen on top of a ledge there, but you'll have to head around the mountain and approach from the west. From there you can kill the Fluff Hulk and grab the loot.
- Old World Storage 5E is just east of Nambleklump Village, in a cave on the northern side of the cold zone. The Hulk is inside, too.
- Old World Storage 6G is east of Trim Furfur's abode, and the Fluff Hulk is north of the bunker. You'll see it overlooking the river.
- Old World Storage 9I requires tracking a Fluff Hulk in a couple of steps. First head to its nest, which lies west of Chugdepot in northern Yerpfields. There should be a pond nearby — the Hulk is sleeping north of that body of water.
- Old World Storage 10J is under a highway that runs by Sludgy Junkstorage in the Kluppy Dunes, but the Hulk you need to kill is to the northwest, sleeping under a rocky ledge.
- Old World Storage 11H is west of the marked Fluff Hulk Nest on the map. Head west out of Benearth Outpost toward a small pond and you'll find the target Hulk.
- Old World Storage 10F's requisite Fluff Hulk is south of Molyhole Outpost, in the southern part of the Heat Zone.
- Old World Storage 9D is southwest of the Sparkplant. Just follow the train tracks and you'll find the Hulk.
- Old World Storage 4K's Hulk is east of Granito Outpost. Head to the shipwreck on your map to find it.
- Old World Storage 6L is east of H-Two-O Outpost, resting on a small archipelago.
- Old World Storage 10M may be bugged, as a marker doesn't always appear to help find it. Head northwest from Blazebase on the east side of the Kluppy Dunes. Look for the Hulk along the west side of the highway where it starts to break up.