Black Ops Cold War's evidence is vital to completing everything the new Call of Duty game's campaign has to offer, but it's not always easy to find. This evidence holds the keys to several sides and optional missions, so it's worth hunting it all down. Here's how to find it all.
Black Ops Cold War Evidence: Where to Find All Evidence
Evidence in Black Ops Cold War is spread across several missions in the game's campaign. We'll start with the mission "Redlight, Greenlight," which offers an optional task to collect six pieces of photo intel. Proceeding slowly and carefully through the level will make finding these intel pieces easier, but here's where to find them in case you're looking for a quick and easy answer:
- Photo Intel 1: Take a photo of the wall with a map and drawing of the base in the Guard House
- Photo Intel 2: In a downstairs corridor, look for a door on your left side. Inside, take a photo of the map taped to the whiteboard
- Photo Intel 3: Head back into the bar from the arcade and head upstairs. Take a photo of the map on the brick wall there.
- Photo Intel 4: After riding the elevator to the Contro lRoom and using the terminal there, head to the next room and snap a photo of the map taped to the wall to your right.
- Photo Intel 5: After killing the enemies Woods says are trying to cut you off, walk down the stairs and turn right. Enter that room and take a picture of the intel on the wall above a box.
- Photo Intel 6: After finding the Cigma 2 rocket, walk into the side room and take a picture of the last piece of evidence taped to the wall behind a stool and a chair.
Next up is the Coded Message in the mission "Nowhere Left to Run." You'll receive it automatically when you complete the mission, just check your inventory. The Numbers Station Broadcast can then be picked up in the "Brick in the Wall" mission right after finding the prisoner; keep an eye out for an audio reel nearby. Third up is the front page of the Observer newspaper, which you can grab in the bar in the mission "Redlight, Greenlight."
"Brick in the Wall" also holds Franz Kraus' Ledger, which you can find in the top drawer of a shelf in his apartment after sneaking in. The Audio Report can then be found in "Echoes of a Cold War," in the command room with a collapsed gangway. It'll be lying on a table next to a mug, an ashtray, and a payphone. Lastly, the Dead Drop List can be recovered in "Desperate Measures." Keep an eye out for a wristwatch in the Records room.
With all this evidence collected, you should be able to complete all the side and optional missions in Black Ops Cold War.