Black Ops Cold War Season 2 will be getting new Prestige levels and icons in the game. Here is what we know so far.
Black Ops Cold War Season 2 Prestiges
The Prestige system in Black Ops Cold War has left much to be desired amongst COD's fanbase. However, with the imminent arrival of the Season 2 content drop, it seems that Treyarch will be adding more Prestige levels to the game.
We also have a slightly updated roadmap for the rewards you will get for reaching certain level marks. Here is a quick look at how those will work:
- Level 50: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, Weapon Blueprint and a Tier Skip.
- Level 100: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, and a Tier Skip.
- Level 150: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, and a Tier Skip.
- Level 190: All Season Challenges will be available for completion.
- Level 200: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, Weapon Blueprint, a Tier Skip, and the Prestige Master Calling Card.
- Level 250 - 1000: New Prestige Key at 50 level intervals.
This means that it will be a little bit more tedious getting towards Prestige Master once your level resets to one at the start of the new season. The addition of new weapon blueprints does add a little extra zest to the formula, however, it is still far from being the prestige system of the olden days. But hey, at least now you'll be able to collect even more keys to use in the Prestige store.