Brand, Caityln, Graves, Shaco, Soraka, Tryndamere and Xin Zhao all received changes on the Public Beta Environment on Tuesday and could enter League of Legends Patch 9.10 next week.
In addition to the round of balance changes, Riot Games included a tweak to the upcoming Battle Academia Katarina skin. The skin's ultimate now creates an anime line effect at the corners of the player's screen when activated.
Check out the full list of balance changes below.
So, this was supposed to hit PBE earlier: Battle Academia Katarina's ult displays action lines on the screen corners, for that extra anime vibe! This screen effect is only visible to the Katarina player, and should be on PBE soon! ? pic.twitter.com/y2SwgIzTQ2— Sirhaian (@Sirhaian) May 7, 2019
League of Legends Patch 9.10 May 8 PBE Update
- Damage increased from 70/90/110/130/150 to 70/95/120/145/170
- AP ratio increased from 35% to 45%
Yordle Snap Trap (W)
- Headshot damage increased from 40/90/140/190/240 to 60/105/150/195/240
End of the Line (Q)
- Detonation damage increased from 85/115/145/175/205 to 85/120/155/190/225
- Shaco now moves toward cursor when casting, while the clone will move in the opposite direction
- Bonus movement speed increased from 14/18/22/26/30% to 15/20/25/30/35%
Spinning Slash (E)
- AP ratio lowered from 100% to 80%
- Cooldown lowered from 13/12/11/10/9 to 12/11/10/9/8
Three Talon Strike (Q)
- AD ratio reverted from 50% to 40%
Photo courtesy of Riot Games