With the launch of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season 6, we've listed the all-important patch notes for your perusal.
Season 6 of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone has now gone live. With the new season comes a number of changes and tweaks that players can get stuck into straight away. These patch notes include bug fixes, mode changes, UI improvements, and much more.
Raven Software has released the full patch notes for this season, and we've listed everything you need to know down below.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season 6 Patch Notes
The available playlists for October in Season 6 will be:
- Verdansk - BR - Solos, Duos, Trios, Quads
- Verdansk - Plunder - Trios, Quads
- Verdansk - Payload - Port, Promenade
- Verdansk - Clash - 50v50
- Verdansk - Iron Trials '84 - Duos
- Rebirth Island - Resurgence - Duos, Trios, Quads
- Rebirth Island - Scopes & Scatterguns - Trios, Quads
The Weekend-Exclusive Iron Trials '84 modes will replace their core Battle Royale squad-size equivalent from Friday 10:00 a.m. PST until Monday 10:00 a.m. PST.
Battle Pass Rewards
The Season 6 Battle Pass has 100 Tiers, including two free functional weapons, a new Operator, new Blueprints, new Operator Skins, and more:
- Tier 1 - “Disintegration” Legendary Sticker
- Tier 5 - “Scrub Brush” Legendary Milano 821 (BOCW) Blueprint
- Tier 9 - “Saint Death” Legendary Emblem
- Tier 15 - .410 Ironhide (BOCW) Weapon Unlock
- Tier 21 - “Final Chapter” Legendary Handgun Charlie (BOCW) Blueprint
- Tier 27 - “Cemetery Thorn” Legendary Pelington 703 (BOCW) Blueprint
- Tier 31- Grav (BOCW) Weapon Unlock
- Tier 34 - “Carnival Troupe” Legendary Watch
- Tier 38 - “Cat Nip” Legendary AK-47 (BOCW) Blueprint
- Tier 39 - “Clean Break” Legendary Dirt Bike Skin
- Tier 44 - “Electrons” Legendary Emblem
- Tier 55 - “Carnival Prize” Legendary Submachine Gun Alpha (BOCW) Blueprint
- Tier 64 - “Hulking Monster” Legendary Calling Card
- Tier 65 - “Creepy Crawler” Legendary Bullfrog (BOCW) Blueprint
- Tier 71 - “Presidential” Legendary 1911 (BOCW) Blueprint
- Tier 72 - “Black Ops Mixtape” Legendary War Track
- Tier 75 - “Shell Shocked” Legendary Sticker
- Tier 76 - “Bonfire” Legendary Groza (BOCW) Blueprint
- Tier 81 - “Conjurer” Legendary M16 (BOCW) Blueprint
- Tier 85 - “Panda Bite” Legendary AK-74u (BOCW) Blueprint
- Tier 89 - “Carnival Game” Legendary Streetsweeper (BOCW) Blueprint
- Tier 92 - “Shooting Gallery” Legendary Calling Card
- Tier 95 - “Kill Shot” Ultra .410 Ironhide (BOCW) Blueprint
- Tier 97 - “Snippet Van” Legendary Charm
- Tier 99 - “Magic Lantern” Legendary Emblem
- Tier 100 - “Aurora Borealis” Ultra Mason Skin, “Art Deco” Legendary Grav (BOCW) Blueprint, “Dazzle Wagon” Epic SUV Skin, “Season Six” Legendary Emblem
The Haunting Event
The Halloween celebration across Warzone and Black Ops Cold War. More information coming on Oct. 18.
Rebirth Island, Scopes & Scatterguns
- Rebirth Resurgence - building upon the map and ruleset combination that players have already grown to love
- Limited Loot - the loot table will only include Shotguns, Sniper Rifles, and Crossbows.
- No Loadouts - no free Loadouts Drops and no purchasable Loadout in the Buy Station either. Players will have to up their scavenging game and win with what they find.
- New Starting Weapon - players will spawn in with the thematic Marshal (BOCW).
Loot across Verdansk has been adjusted:
- The .410 Ironhide (BOCW) and Grav (BOCW) have been added
- New Gulag loadouts
- New ground and Supply Box loot
- Plunder respawn behavior has been updated to provide Players with more dynamic infiltrations.
- The RC-XD Killstreak has been removed from all modes until further notice.
- Fixed a UI issue causing the Tempered Perk to display incorrectly during Plunder matches.
- Fixed a visual issue causing the C58 (BOCW) ejection port to not open during the firing animation.
- Fixed additional collision issues with various elements across Verdansk allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing a conflict between the audio of Red Doors and Supply Boxes.
- Fixed an issue causing Operator Bios and the “Set as Favorite” UI option to not appear when using a gamepad.
- Fixed an issue causing Seasonal Challenges to remain grayed-out while scrolling through the menu.
- Fixed an issue with the Krig 6 (BOCW) that would cause noticeable camera tilt while firing.
- Fixed an issue causing the Pelington 703 (BOCW) default reticle to appear misaligned.
- Fixed an issue causing the QBZ-83 (BOCW) to hitch when firing.
- Fixed an issue causing the Sniper Rifle Charlie (BOCW) default reticle to appear misaligned.
- Fixed an issue causing the TEC-9 (BOCW) hipfire reticle to not match the appropriate firing mode.
- Fixed an issue causing unintended bullet collision on the rear end of Payload Cargo Trucks.
- Fixed an issue with the firing audio on the “Turbo Powered” Bullfrog (BOCW) Blueprint.
- Fixed several issues related to the reload animations for both the Sniper Rifle Charlie (BOCW) and OTs 9 (BOCW).
- Fixed various issues that would result in Players experiencing either Dev Error 5476 or Dev Error 5573.
- Fixed various issues with Stitch's subtitles while near Red Doors.
UI and UX Changes
- Regiments are now frozen to ensure a smooth transition over to the new Clan-based system, coming later this year.
- Players will now only be able to view their Regiment Roster and inspect other Players.
- Players will no longer be able to create, manage, switch or invite others, use Regiment Tags, or receive Happy Hour rewards.
- The visual style of all loot cards has been updated.
- In addition to this change, added information about the fire type of a Weapon to each loot card.
- This will allow Players to observe if a Weapon is automatic, semi-automatic, or burst before committing to it, without having to fire test shots or lose their next engagement.
Killfeed (Time On Screen)
- Added an option under the Accessibility menu to customize the amount of time that messages in the Killfeed stay on screen. This option is intended to support Hard of Vision, Hard of Hearing, and Cognitive Overload accessibility.
- The setting has 5 options:
Off: Never show updates
Default: Updates show for 10 seconds
Medium: Updates show for 20 seconds
Long: Updates show for 30 seconds
Extended: Updates show for 60 seconds
Note: This will not affect the duration of disconnect notifications.
- Added an option under the Audio menu to adjust the degree to which the Mono Audio is applied when enabled.
- The setting is adjusted via a slider:
A higher value merges sounds and sends them through left and right speakers in similar proportions.
A lower value reduces the applied effect and preserves directional sound.
- Alex Mason: NATO (Launch) - available at Tier 0 in the Season Six Battle Pass with an additional Ultra-Rarity Operator Skin unlocked at Tier 100.
- Fuze: Warsaw Pact (In-Season) - will be part of upcoming Season Six Store Bundle offerings, to be detailed at a later date.
- Sgt. Arthur Kingsley (Available Now) - Digitally pre-order any edition of Call of Duty: Vanguard before its launch date on November 5th to receive Arthur Kingsley of the British Army’s 9th Parachute Battalion for immediate use in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone.
Season Six offers four additional Prestiges to achieve across the first 200 levels, as well as a new Weapon Blueprint:
- Level 50 - new Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, Weapon Blueprint, and Battle Pass Tier Skip
- Level 100- new Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, and Battle Pass Tier Skip
- Level 150 - new Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, and Battle Pass Tier Skip
- Level 190 - all Season Challenges Available
- Level 200 - new Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, Battle Pass Tier Skip, Master Prestige Calling Card
- Levels 250–1,000 - new Prestige Key every 50 levels